Our ftp site

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 19:48:47 AKST

Adam makes a good point, but the fact that an anonymous account isn't
secure doesn't really matter here.

It is a write only (no execute) directory and only those folks who want
to put stuff in there for one of the "administrators" to look at, would
want to put something there.

Of course, I could be missing some obvious thing a bad guy would want to do.

I'm not sure anything is at risk here.

The fact that someone could potentially "watch" the connection and see
what someone uploaded there doesn't seem like it would be a problem.

Someone shake me out of my dream if I am missing something.

Mike B.