Re: proposed new firefox logo?

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 27 2007 - 23:44:28 AKST

>Do you know what they are thinking?

That first sip of a real good beer, and the next, the next, the next...
That first perl script, that solved a serious problem, that was slung in 15
minutes under pressure.
That first 5.10, 5.11, 5.12, 5.13.
That first grade IV, grade V, grade VI solo accent.
That first sense of the moment, while at the keyboard.
Good strong techno and female vocals.
Curl around the fire and call it a good day.

;)