Our FTP site.

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 21:00:47 AKST

I just recently finished putting together the FTP server for the
organization. We have some space and wanted to find out what folks
would like to see and how they think it might be organized.

Initially, there will be an upload directory that folks can put stuff
in and my initial thought was that we would have a couple of people
assigned to moderating the new uploads.

Managing a public FTP site is a new thing for me, and would like to
move carefully forward.

As always, ideas are welcome.

Mike B.