RE: Some non-computer questions about electrical wiring

From: Christopher Erickson <cerickson@gci.net>
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 20:09:42 AKST

As an engineer and a licensed electrician, my advice to
you is to hire a licensed and bonded electrician to do
it once and to do it right.

Pretend that your life might depend on it.

Real-world liability ramifications should prevent the=20
best and most qualified people from giving you random=20
advice about electrical systems over the Internet.

There are a dozen other factors and questions that you
have not addressed.

My apologies but lawyers rule the world, not engineers.

This could be the best couple of hundred bucks that you
ever invested in your future.

-Christopher Erickson
Network Design Engineer
5432 E. Northern Lights Blvd., Suite 529
Anchorage, AK 99508
N61=B0 11.710' W149=B0 46.723'
Meade 16" LX200 SCT
www.data-plumber.com

"Monetary contributions to support the=20
Data-Plumber.com archives are always=20
welcome via PayPal to cerickson@gci.net"

=20