Good bluetooth headset

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 13:04:18 AKST

I'm kind of venting here. I just got a new phone and bluetooth headset.
Clients were complaining about my old headset. ACS was also sending me
messages to update the software on the old phone. It was time to get
something new.

Here's what I got.

    * Phone = Motorola Razor
    * Headset = Plantronics Discovery 655

I like them both. What's the problem? I was going over the documentation
for the headset and noticed that it covers the 655 and the 665.

I spent some time searching the net for the right headset. I went to
www.cnet.com and compared headsets. Based on reviews etc... I got the
655. Had to order it online because they don't have it in town. In my
quest for the best headset I didn't see anything about the 665.

Apparently the 665 has better audio technology and sounds better then
the 655. Had I known I would have gotten the 665. There about the same
price.

http://review.zdnet.com/Plantronics_Discovery_665_Bluetooth_Headset/4505-6468_16-32306524.html

If you do tech support a good headset is a must.