Re: I broke my firewall

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 12:31:30 AKST

Running from compact flash allows one to "dd" a backup image. This only
works if you actually take the time to create the backup. My firewall is
off-line at the moment. I obviously didn't create a backup image.

This is why my office/home domain is "testing-linux.com". I spend most
of my time testing, breaking and retesting things.