Monthly presentation

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 20:40:46 AKST

Well, I thought it went well. There were a good number of people in
the audience and the presentation seemed well recieved.

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in speaking in the next
two Monthly presentations. So if you have an itch to scratch, now is
your chance.

You can send an e-mail privately or let the whole group know your
intentions. If you have never done something like this before, don't
worry, we're a great audience to practice on. :)

Mike B.