Cracking wireless security the cool way

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 12:27:13 AKST

http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/08/30/defcon2006_janus_project/

This is cool. I'm not sure how the guy got all the wireless cards to
work at the same time. The article doesn't say what cards were used.
Most wireless cards don't let you capture packets.

My laptop lets me capture but it won't inject packets. Someone needs to
be using the wireless access point before I can get any info. So far I
haven't had any luck cracking anything.

One of these days we should have a wireless cracking party. We could
bring all of our wireless toys and see what kind of damage we can do.

The first thing we need to do is find a wireless card that lest you
capture and inject.