Re: Legal use of multimdedia software

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 09:04:28 AKST

I've never read the MS EULA either. Maybe I should.

Don't hate me for saying this but maybe the Novell Microsoft deal isn't
so bad. Is it bad to know you won't get sued for using multimedia
software on Linux?

I'm not a lawyer but the little I do know looks bad. People won't like
it if you tell them they can't watch youtube or something with Windows
media. They will run out and get Vista.