Re: Bandwidth Throttling

From: Luke D <jules.inu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 14:43:36 AKST

You have a good point Adam but I think they should just throttle IPs that
are pulling to much, unless you cant track that. I just get annoyed because
why should I suffer because other people use it to download movies or eat up
the bandwidth. I am just wondering whats going to happen when they start
using Bittorrent for more legal things. Will ACS policy change? Because
people want to get high def content on there computers.
Leif I think I will try that route first. Its to much hassle to switch over.