Re: reply-to

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 20:24:42 AKST

On Thursday 21 December 2006 07:33, Greg Madden wrote:
> On Thursday 21 December 2006 01:38, barsalou wrote:
> > I don't really have a preference, but I have to say, that I thought
> > it was working without the reply-to-all until recently...even if it
> > always was reply-to-all always...the change doesn't bother me.
> >
> > Is there anyone with a serious objection to making this change? If
> > so, please speak up and let us know why you feel the way you do so we
> > can make a well reasoned choice.
> >
> > Mike T., Can you explain your past position on this?
> >
> > Mike B.
>
> Seems like it depend on the application ussed for email. Kmail has a :
> reply - goes to the entity sending the email, a reply to author, a
> reply-to -all, and a reply to list option.

I was in a hurry this morning, but I do not have a preference since my
mailer handles all situations. We could change the list to accommodate
the mailers that do not have all the capabilities of other mailers.
Lowest common denominator. I don't know what that is but if folks shared
their mailers and the capabilities we could come up with a configuration
for the ecartis list.

--
Greg Madden