Default List Behavior

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 16:12:06 AKST

Hey Guys...

Can we change the way that aklug@aklug.org behaves?

Personally I would like to see more of the exchanges that go on from the
posts on the list, but it appears (according to Thunderbird and Outlook)
that the default behavior is to respond directly back to the poster and
NOT to the list. aklug@aklug.org has aklug-bounce@aklug.org as the
Sender, but it doesn't have a Reply-To: section. aklug@lists.aklug.org
has a Reply-To: section correctly implemented; therefore, all replies
are directed back at the list.

(If you're subscribed to both lists, take a look at my message with a
subject of "Re: Bit of an emergency!!" and you will see the difference.)

Is this an undocumented feature of the current mailer?
Or is it possible to change this feature?

Piet