Re: cifs (Samba) & apache2

From: Luke D <jules.inu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 10:36:21 AKST

I looked in the logs and there is nothing I can see that would stop
this from happening and since I can see the files via my browser then
I should be able to to download them? Or is there a special permission
for listing files. Were do I turn up debugging? That is something I
have not done in Linux yet.

Thanks

Luke