Re: Moving forward

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 20:08:54 AKST

Damien,

You have stolen my thunder. :)

One of the things you will see in my New Year let's go get-em e-mail,
is this very thing.

If we want to see Linux become more mainstream, we are going to have to
start serving that community. This is probably going to bore a good
many of the "geeks" on our maillist, but this idea is ripe for
implementation.

Also, I believe Ubuntu is one of the better choices for the non-geek
Linux Desktop User (LDU - a new acronym!).

Thanks for the suggestion and I for one support it.

Hopefully some of the more technically aware people are willing to step
forward and help out with this.

It is an exciting time to be a LDU.

Mike B.