Moving forward

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 10:34:38 AKST

As we move into the new year, I would like to make another attempt at
doing monthly meetings (or talks) that would cover everything from
organization business to demonstrations of Linux, software apps, etc.

My last attempt failed miserably, most probably because of the
location. Since we have a location that seems fairly solid at this
point (Highland Tech), this seems doable.

I would like to use one of the current Friday sessions to do this and
thought the second Friday of the month, every month would be a
reasonable choice.

Any objections and/or suggestions for an alternative?

The first "talk" will be "A first look at Ruby and Rails".

This would be Friday the 12th of January at 7pm - 9pm, Highland Tech.

Let me know if this causes any sort of headache so we can sort it out
before the end of 2006.

I also want to say thanks to those folks (Please identify yourselves)
who have made the Friday night sessions what they are today. Their
effort and participation is truly appreciated.

Mike B.

----- End forwarded message -----