Re: System cooling

From: Adam Bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 11:40:14 AKST

Beware these little hard drive coolers and such. The ones that fit in
your CDROM bays and the ones that bolt to the underside of your hard
drives usually have really, really, REALLY cheap fans, and go bad after
just a few short months. They do however, while working, keep the drives
cool.

The better money would be on buying a case that has an adequate amount of
cooling built-in, like the Antec P180.

Adam