Re: UAA List Serve

From: <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 21:29:09 AKST

This has been an intermittent problem for quite awhile now. I agree with Greg,
we are a linux users group we should be able to manage a list serv. I work with
Dee and would be willing to help when needed, he also has the hardware.

UAA has been very gracious to us and I want to thank them for their effort in
helping our LUG.

Jon