Re: Call for action: aklug.org name server separation

From: Jim Gribbin <jgribbin@alaska.net>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 09:43:44 AKDT

I'm down with this as well.

We've been getting good service from Dee. I'm not for jumping ship over
one minor bobble in a couple of years. Besides, the price is right.

If this were some 'mission-critical' system that we were paying bucks
for, Kracker might have a point.

Lee and Mike have a good point too, an additional outside nameserver
probably wouldn't hurt. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it though.

Jim G