Re: Call for action: aklug.org name server separation

From: W.D.McKinney <deem@wdm.com>
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 08:25:16 AKDT

Krack,
I was in South America when ACS Internet had issues with our network connection.
We will have diverse DNS IP soon to stop DNS outage issues as we already have 3 DNS servers.
Since we host AKLUG service at no charge, the AKLUG leaders are free to do whatever they choose.

Cheers,
-Dee

Alaska Wireless Systems
  _____