Re: Wiki problems

From: kracker <thekracker@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 01:34:52 AKDT

Oliver,

Thank you for reporting this problem.

I have updated the software to address each breakdown.
- The problem reporting email address is now valid.
- The wiki user registration is now functional,
note that user registration must be approved by an administrator

Please feel free to register a user and try again.

//kracker

Beavis and Butthead - Buttniks

On 8/30/06, Oliver Savage <oliver.savage@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having problems with the AKLUG wiki. Attached is a text file with
> the record of what happend. Couldn't remember my username/pass,
> usually write that stuff down but can't find a record of it. Unable to
> create a new user, unable to send a trouble ticket.

<snip />