RE: Wireless cards that work!

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 08 2006 - 12:31:51 AKDT

Please let us know if master mode is possible. As far as I know/tested
hostap and prism chips are the only ones...It will be nice to see others....

Here's what I use here to just get the card broadcasting

ifconfig wlan0 10.0.0.1 && iwconfig wlan0 essid kava && iwconfig wlan0
channel 6 && iwconfig wlan0 mode master

might help..

thanks,

--eddie