Wireless cards that work!

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sun Oct 08 2006 - 11:33:45 AKDT

I just built a workstation with a wireless PCI card. A quick search on
Google gave me this
http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/products/wireless/#pid81764 .

It says that the Belkin 802.11 G cards work. They use the Ralink chip
set. I put the card in and when the system was done booting I was
connected. No ndis wrapper. No module configurations. Just boot and go.

The only thing I've done so far is connect to the Internet. My next
project is to find out if this thing does AP mode. That's where the real
fun is at.

I don't know if the other Belkin wireless products work. Someone else
will have to test them out.