Job opening at KTUU

From: Lance Hankins <lhankins@ktuu.com>
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 16:12:56 AKDT

Thought I'd ask here in case anybody is looking for a glamour IT
job. We're looking for a Senior Network Tech at KTUU to replace
Phil Mannie who passed away a few weeks ago. You can read a job
description at http://www.ktuu.com/cms/anmviewer.asp?a=195

Also looking for a Network tech with A+, N+, Windows admin
skills, basic help desk skills, and would like to work evenings
(3-11p) interfacing with (mostly) the News department.

If you're interested in either of these, please email a resume to
me at the address below.
Thanks,
Lance

________________________________

Lance Hankins
Director of Engineering & IT

KTUU Channel 2
701 E. Tudor Rd., Suite 220
Anchorage, AK 99503

 direct) 907.762.9528
station) 907.762.9202
     cell) 907.250.5984
      fax) 866.308.1328
  www.ktuu.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Email communication and any
attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above.
that you have received this
communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please
reply to the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments.