IT-Expo!!!

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 16:26:12 AKDT

The IT-Expo is about two weeks away. It's October 3 and 4. Setup is Monday.

I just got an email saying it will be $7 at the door. Register early and
it's free. The following is a quote.

    Invitation will be e-mailed to you and to our mailing list by end of
    business Friday. It includes active links to our online registration
    site and to our IT Expo 'short'. Please forward it to your prospects
    and encourage them to advance register by 10/1 to save the $7.00 at
    the door registration fee.

Is there going to be an AKLUG booth?