Re: Free virus scanners

From: bdk <bdk@thirdmason.com>
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 22:01:05 AKDT

http://housecall.trendmicro.com

Yea! - Free, has found viruses that Norton and McAfee haven't.
Nay! - Gotta use it through their website and I think that it is ActiveX
driven and their other plugin for Netscape never worked very well. Works
good in IE though.

I've used Housecall to clean many a infected computer. I never cross
scanned it with another product to see if it missed anything, but I
havn't received any complaints with the ones that were cleaned by Housecall.

-Sean