Re: linuxiso.org is off line

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 14:26:18 AKDT

They have a few things but not as much as linuxiso.org. I'm not really
looking for any thing. I just wanted to brows. However, if they had some
FreeBSD I might consider starting a download.

We tried to do a FreeBSD install at the last meeting but it didn't work.
I think something was wrong with the CD's.