Re: Altering httpd.conf file for authentication

From: Tony <vze2jy85@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 16:49:37 AKDT

Hi Everyone:

I managed to fix up the httpd.conf file and it went
beyond names as suggested by Leif. Thanks Leif for
your suggestion, but in my case, I also had to remove
the quotation commas " " in defining where the
.htaccess file resided in my <Directory> of the
httpd.conf file.

.htaccess does indeed cause a pop-up to appear.

It took a long time and I am pleased it is now
working.

Tony

=== message truncated ===