Re: TMDA - Tagged Message Delivery Agent

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 09:35:57 AKDT

I can't tell if this is friendly ribbing, or actual acrimony.

At any rate, I could care less if people write about things they sell,
provided it's not product release form. We're all grown ups and can
think for ourselves. If I need something, I evaluate all my options. I
hadn't whipped out the checkbook yet for Dee's products, nor have I
whipped out my checkbook for IBM's Power5 machines or AT&T services.

Adam