Re: Best Dual Monitor Supported Linux

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 12:50:25 AKDT

Method here on Debian;

/usr/bin/nvidia-settings : comes with the module, from the Nvidia site.

I would also say vi ;), but I do believe I haven't had to edit the file yet,
I think all was done when I installed the module package from Nvidia. I did
use the tool above to edit such things as shadows, flip, quality and such. A
really well done GUI tool from Nvidia...Thumbs up.

2 cents,

--eddie