RE: Postfix

From: Brian ThunderEagle <thundereagle@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 20:05:47 AKDT

Your right...I just looked it up and my ISP (Charter) is on the list of
ISP's that block port 25 :(
The traceroute goes through charter, for both ports 25/26, but it starts
timing out after the 10th hop.

I just set the "relayhost" line in "main.cf" to "mail.charter.com" and sent
an e-mail. The log shows that it was sent and the "mailq" is empty. So far
it's not showing up still though.