Re: OS Recommendations?

From: Luke D <jules.inu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 09:53:13 AKDT

For OS I would go with Fedora Core since you are familure with Redhat 9. I
went from 8 to 9 then Fedora Core 4. I run FC4 at home and run a webserver
(Apache), MySQL, Postgres. And it works fine. I have yet to set up DNS or
FTP or mail. But I have had a good run with FC so far. I did not like FC5
that much. But I did get it the day it was released and I hear they brought
out some patches that fix it.

Luke