Re: OS Recommendations?

From: W.D.McKinney <deem@wdm.com>
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 09:25:14 AKDT

<cheers>
Yes, we also run a mix of stable and testing for our servers also.
Had a few issues as I run hard with other business requiremenets like ren=
tals, so time is important. So a solid platform, management that is easy,=
 etc., are continual topics. So yo man, waz betar than Debian?
</cheers>

Have fun!

-Dee