RE: Companies loosing laptops and your data

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 11:03:11 AKDT

http://www.digg.com/apple/iAlertU_-_The_MacBook_Pro_Remote_Activated_Alarm_System_VIDEO

My next project ;)

Indeed, physical security is often overlooked. During one security test a
complete tower was removed from a site ;)

Unlocked front office doors early in the morning with lights off, with one
admin in the far corner of the office, in his office behind a door, on the
phone, is a situation asking for awareness. Unlocked open windows another.

--eddie