Re: FakeAP

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 00:37:32 AKDT

>Oh, I can dig it. Just running a honeypot for one ap - not creating a
>zillion "full fledged" APs and then capturing data. If you want, I've
>got a book on honeypots you can borrow.

Maybe, what's the name of it? if not me maybe someone else...

Currently firewalls ;), rainbow tables and watercooling have my attention;
in that order, lol.

The old headless GW2000 honeypot just sits in the corner gathering Chinese
autorooter left overs; sure do miss the mydoom/deadhat days ;( It does
capture some cool stuff every now and then though...

Securityfocus has a really good mailing list for honeypots...

--eddie