kdeinit

From: <levi@akgeeks.com>
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 12:53:34 AKDT

As an update to my previous question:
I recently removed Amarok, through YaSt, without any complaints, and
installed, through YaSt, XMMS. Now, as far as I know, if there are
dependency issues, YaSt informs you, correct?
Well, There was no notification, they installed smoothly, but now
nothing is working. It appears that there is a conflicting dependency
with the file "libexpac" or something like that... the computer isnt in
front of me. I had version .0 and I apparently need .1 ... I'm running
YaST via command line in "failsafe" mode to try and resolve the
problem... Ill keep you all posted, if you have any ideas... let me
know.
Thanks, Levi