Re: web hosting

From: Kenneth D. Weinert <kenw@quarter-flash.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 17:56:43 AKDT

On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 17:37 -0800, adam bultman wrote:
> I have heard many things first-hand about dreamhost - people who are
> hosted there.
>
> Lots of colorful language that I won't repeat here - but my suggestion
> would be to stay far, far away.

Interesting - I've only been there a month but so far I don't have any
complaints.

In fact, I've had some good experience with their tech support. Helpful,
knowledgeable, quick response - and it was something stupid I'd done.

I've not experienced downtime, about the only negative was when they had
an issue for 3 or 4 days where AOL and hotmail wouldn't accept mail from
their servers.

Give it a few months and I might change my mind - but so far, no
complaints.