FC5 Virtual Image

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 10:34:41 AKST

There is a community devoted to creating virtual images that run on the
free (beer) VMware Express app. These images also work with Qemu.

I dl'd an image of FC5, instant on FC5, to try out. I run them on Vmware
Workstation. Great way to try out operating systems. I think just about
every major disro is covered, some smaller ones also, plus preconfigured
appliances have images

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/community.html
Some of he links take you to other sites, it is not just a Vmware thing.

Hopefully this isn't to much commercial hype, but the community image idea
is cool.

--
Greg Madden