Fwd: [juneau-lug] Re: [Fwd: Hurricane Area Needs More Donated Used Computers]

From: Chris Hamilton <chris@digitalalaska.com>
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 11:53:08 AKST

For those of you looking to retire computers...

<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=uc5ypsbab.0.wv4gspbab.slqgl4aab.2440&p=http%3A%2
F%2Fwww.hargadon.com>

> *Forward email

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1100563562866&ea=info%40june
au-lug.org&a=1101205895252>*

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1100563562866&ea=info%40junea
u-lug.org&t=1101205895252&lang=en&reason=F>

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1100563562866&ea=info%40junea
u-lug.org&t=1101205895252&lang=en&reason=F>
> | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1100563562866&ea=info%40junea
u-lug.org&t=1101205895252&lang=en&reason=F>^(TM)
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.