Friday nite mirror

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 13:55:01 AKST

I am letting it run 24/7 to get it updated. I won't be able to tell if the
nightly cron job will be able to keep it uptodate until it is current.

Fedora Core is a bandwidth hog. There is a dir ,
~core/4/updates/debug/<package-name-debug>' that is taking lots of
space/bandwidth. To the FC folks, is this directory+contents needed?

There may be issues with the suse mirror script, and maybe the centos. The
rsync --verbose option either isn't working or the script isn't running.

--
Greg Madden