Re: Monthly meeting - Donated Computers

From: Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 12:52:35 AKST

Adam,

I guess it does seem like an invasion of privacy...however, it is their
building. I asked what was required and they gave me that list. No one
is required to go to the meeting.

If this seems too much information for people, we can move the monthly
meetings to a different venue.

I don't have a building in mind, so someone else will have to make the
suggestion.

Mike B.
On Sat, 2006-01-28 at 14:34 -0900, Adam bultman wrote:

--
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>