Re: Hardware request

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 17:51:10 AKST

This is possible, but I got the impression from the repair man (who said I
should just try to find a drive) that the printer itself could initialize the
drive. It doesn't store firmware, just stores jobs that are sent to the
printer.

--
Joshua Kugler                 PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/
CDE System Administrator             ID 0xDB26D7CE