reliable wireless router

From: William Bouterse <bill@bouterse.com>
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 15:34:07 AKST

Having had fits with my Blitzz Super G off and on
for a few weeks now and firmware upgrade still not resolving probs
I have decided to get another one on my next trip to Anchorage.

Following the thread on the Linksys....Is there really any difference in
Linux friendly flavors of the b/g units available around town....

The Blitzz worked fine for a couple of years as a wireless dialup
connected device
but find, now that I have dsl access, it has a mixed history with pppoe.

Any quick and easy, "walk into this store and buy this unit at a good
price" would be
appreciated as I am "City Disfunctional" and find my shopping tolerance
level is
slipping as the years pass by. :o)

Thanks

William (Bill) Bouterse