Re: Linksys Router Table

From: Neil Moomey <neil@neilmoomey.com>
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 09:08:41 AKST

My motive is to set up a website. I want a local static ip so I can set up
forwarding properly and not have to change it every time I reboot.

I don't see how I can restrict the ip addresses but I can designate a
starting IP address with using DHCP. Since I only have two computers most
of the time and at least one is on all the time DHCP might be fine. One
thing I have not tried is to upgrade the firmware. Perhaps it is more
intuitive or more like what Jim describes.

Neil