Donated machines

From: Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 22:03:12 AKST

Here is the snippet from the previous message about the machines that
will be Donated.

I found out today that I have access to some HP Vectra 6/200 machines.
Is the group interested in trying to do something we these?

It is possible, they will need memory, most of them have CD-rom (4x)
and a few of them have Etherenet cards (VG version I believe). It's
also possible that the HD's are 2 GB or less (bummer there).

If there is interest, we can narrow down the exact specs.

I'd hate to see these go to a landfill. If there is some need that we
can fill with these, that would be awesome.

This will definitely take some time and effort...let's see what we can
do.

Mike B.

--
Barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>