RE: verizon & acs = treo service?

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@tdxnet.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 10:37:36 AKST

I do know ACS has the Moto Razor rolling in for most business partners
in January, we have an account rep for our office who works with us on
most of these issues, unfortunatly she doesn't know much about the Treo.

My general impression of ACS is they have a slow learning time on new
phone programming and procedures. I wouldn't expect it until sprint has
it deployed for one or two full quarters.

On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 09:47 -0900, Andy Hall wrote:

> You are correct Dee they are all on Cellular One.

Shane R. Spencer <shane@tdxnet.com>
TDXNet L.L.C.