Re: Encrypting email

From: Jim Gribbin <Jim@JimGribbin.com>
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 11:54:51 AKST

I've been spending a little time on Enigmail's Forum.
It appears as though I had an older version of GnuPG. Must've been
because I had this set up some time back and then quit using it as I
seemed to be the only one with it set up. Kind of pointless when you're
doing it by yourself.

I installed GnuPG 1.4.2, but I'm having issues with it too. Didn't seem
to do a clean upgrade.Had registry entries still pointing to the old
install and other fun stuff. Still working it out.

Try this link to where I've been getting a little help working out the
issues.

http://bpuk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=334#334

Jim Gribbin

-- Type: text/x-vcard