Re: Encrypting email

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 11:35:36 AKST

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 11:25, Damien Hull wrote:
> If we are having this much trouble there's no way the average user is
> going to encrypt email.
>
> I can see a business using it. You would have to train all the users but
> it could be done.

I don't remember the exact order of operations, but I know that combining
Kmail and Kgpg it was a very easy procedure to set up my encryption and
decrypt (and verify signatures on) incoming messages.

I've never used Evolution, so can't comment on the ease or difficulty of that
procedure.

--
Joshua Kugler                 PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/
CDE System Administrator             ID 0xDB26D7CE