Re: Encrypting email

From: Jim Gribbin <Jim@JimGribbin.com>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 16:58:43 AKST

Adam's, I had no problem with. I got it from the German keyserver I
mentioned. The keyserver you used, I had to download your key as an
ASCII file and import it from there. Joshua Kluger sent me his key in an
email. Had no problem importing it, but couldn't sign it.
Have you been able to sign or set trust levels using Enigmail's tools on
the Linux side? The only way I could do it was use GnuPGs command line
tools. couldn't find anything in the Enigmail docs or forums either.
Guess I'll have to post something asking.

Less than useful for Joe Average end user.

Jim

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Jim.vcf