Re: My public PGP key

From: Joshua Kugler <joshua.kugler@uaf.edu>
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 20:59:56 AKST

I don't know what Thunderbird does, but if I don't have the key in my local
stash, it says:

"Message was signed with unknown key 0x52BFF145.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified."

So that means I could look up key 52BFF145 on the key server.

Providing a link to your exported public key is good too (like on your web
site or some such).

--
Joshua Kugler
CDE System Administrator