Note of Thanks to Contributers to AKLUG

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 00:37:03 AKST

Here is my Thank You to all you who have made contributions (cash and
in-kind: time, equipment, etc) throughout 2005. Some of you were wanting
to learn how to contribute cash to AKLUG. Here is how:

Make a check out to AKLUG (or The Alaska Linux Users Group) and either:
 a) mail it to The Alaska Linux Users Group, PO BOX 240881, Anchorage,
AK 99524-0881 (of course you can abbreviate the name to AKLUG).
 b) bring it to the Friday Night Laboratory Session and pass it to the
AKLUG Treasurer, Jim Gribbin. If you miss Jim, either I or the AKLUG
President, Greg Madden will be happy to accept it for Jim.

Thank you again, none of the activities could have happened without your
support.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .^.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "etch" Testing